Enhanced HDD Reader for Local / Remote Users with Privileges
- Supports sources from local and remote HDDs; or local saved files
- Supports AVI, MP4 and AVR file formats
- User right management for accessing between local and remote computers
- AB repeat playback
- Multi-channel archiving and archive video merging
- Archive File Encryption
- Privacy mask on archived recordings
- Graph analytics of vehicle data including GPS, G-sensor and meta data
- Event search
- Data export including log, GPS and meta data
The EverFocus EF-Reader is an enhanced HDD reader that enable users to playback recordings or data on the Playback Window from HDDs that are locally or remotely located. Users privileges can be granted for different user groups such as Event Search, Snapshot, Archive, Video Record. The EF-Reader supports the AVR file format and users are able to convert the AVR files into MP4 or AVI files.
The metadata or the GPS data from the source recordings can also be played back on the Playback Window graphically, or be exported in .kml (GPS data) files. The EF-Reader supports various functions including Event Search, Archive, AB Repeat Playback, Format Convert, Mask, Watermark, etc…
*All images presented in this document are for example only. Product models may vary in different countries. Please visit EverFocus regional Websites for detailed ordering information.
*Information contained in this document is subject to change without notice.